Friday, January 2, 2015

UPDATE #I: MINOR SPHERE BREACH

First order of business: No need to worry. I feel as if the capitalized title entails a sense of emergency; this, however, is not the case. Lovely little Scribe Omicron insists that these titles be that way. Myself? I'd only capitalize the title if it was something like "UPDATE #XXI: THE LIBRARY HAS COLLAPSED!!!" (No, I'm not invoking terror, just giving an example!)

The story is that a servant of █████ (may be un-redacted at a later time) was busted out of the jail by a bunch of said entity's servants. They overwhelmed what little personnel that was on hand. We all made New Year's resolutions that day. The breach, thankfully, has been repaired. It is unknown how the breach was made, but all us on hand have our own theories, the most popular being that they had the help of Mr. Hush-Hush (I use 'Mr.' as a pleasantry; I would much rather have an ambiguous form of 'Mr.'-- I couldn't very well say 'It.', now, could I?). My personal theory is that we have an infiltrator in our midst. Let that be a word of caution: keep an eye out for suspicious activity. Report all such activity to me or one of my superiors. Anyone who has information and choose not to tell will have their memories forcibly evicted.

My resolution: I need to find a more dangerous pastime so that my job will seem easy. Maybe skydiving or BASE jumping or cooking or something of the like.

--IΔ

No comments:

Post a Comment